Making money selling online
21. Amazon. Sign up to become an Amazon seller and reach millions of buyers.
22. eBay. Sell your unwanted stuff via auctions or fixed price sales.
23. Etsy. Sell handmade and vintage items on this quirky side.
24. Shopify. Create your own online shop selling whatever you like.
25. Facebook. Look for local selling groups on Facebook to make some cash out of unwanted items.
Making money through a blog
Got a blog, or planning to start one? Here’s how to monetize what you publish.
26. Include affiliate links and get paid when somebody clicks to make a purchase.
27. Google AdSense. Set up ads and get paid per click.
28. Sell products. Start selling items relevant to the topic of your blog – T-shirts, books, badges…
29. Get sponsored. Build up a large following and brands may sponsor your blog.
30. Create an online course. Are you an expert on something? Create a course and sell it to your readers.
Making money with side jobs
Want to make some quick dollars with a side job ? Here’s some inspiration.
31. Yard work. Enjoy nature while earning money.
32. Babysitting. Great option if you have experience with kids.
33. Petsitting. Love cats and dogs? Get paid to look after them.
34. Tutoring. Did well in your exams? Time to put that to good use and make some money.
35. Bartender. Most bars are always on the lookout for casual staff, so ask around.
Making money while travelling
Love jetting around the world? Make money while you travel with these suggestions.
36. Travel blogging. Get sponsored to mention certain products, or monetize your blog using the methods above.
37. Teach English. Some programs will even cover your flights and accommodation
38. Work at resorts. Take a job as at a ski resort, or as a hotel rep. It’s almost like a free holiday, minus the work.
39. Become an au pair. Look after children in a foreign country and enjoy a free room as well as pay.
40. Become a sports instructor. Love to surf, or take part in other vacations sports? Get paid to teach others.
Making money from home
Don’t want to leave the house? There are plenty of ways to make money at home – here are some skills worth developing.
41. Graphic design.
Making money fast for emergencies
Need money right now? Here’s how to make quick money for emergencies.
46. Hold a garage sale. Got a lot of stuff you don’t need? Hold a sale for instant cash.
47. Ask friends for odd jobs. Maybe there’s a lawn that needs mowing, or a couple who need a babysitter? Don’t be afraid to ask.
48. Sell old jewellery. Gold and silver can fetch high prices.
49. Pawn items. You can get items back later if you don’t want to sell, but you will be charged interest.
50. Sell clothes. Some stores will buy your old clothes, but make sure their condition is good – big names sell best.
Commit to trying at least one idea from this list today. Before you know it, your income could be much better.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. By checking out this featured content, you help us bring you more ways to save!