- Bluecore Inside Policies; Additional Terms and Conditions
- Accessing the Sites and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Sites, and any service or material we provide on the Sites, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Sites are unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Sites, or to the entire Sites, from users. We may update the content on the Sites from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Sites may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Sites.
To access the Sites or some of the resources they offer, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of the Sites that all the information you provide on the Sites is correct, current and complete.
If you choose, or are provided with, a username, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to the Sites using your username, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your username or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account and/or internet browser at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
- Intellectual Property Rights
The content of the Site includes, without limitation, (i) Bluecore Inside’s trademarks, service marks, logos, brands, and brand names, trade dress and trade names and other distinctive identification (collectively “Bluecore Inside”); and (ii) information, data, materials, interfaces, computer code, databases, products, services, software applications, and tools, texts, images, photographs, audio and video material, including podcasts, and artwork, and (iii) the design, structure, selection, compilation, assembly, coordination, expression, functionalities, applications, look and feel, and arrangement of any content contained in or available through the Sites (the items identified in subsections (i), (ii) and (iii) shall be collectively referred to herein as “Bluecore Inside Content”). Bluecore Inside Content is the property of the Bluecore Inside, its licensors, sponsors, partners, advertisers, content providers or other third parties and is protected by law including, but not limited to, United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. The reproduction, transmission, distribution, sale, publication, broadcast, circulation, or dissemination of Bluecore Inside Content by you, or by you through any other person or entity, is prohibited unless express written consent is separately obtained from the owner of such content if Bluecore Inisde is not the owner. Any use of Bluecore Inside without Bluecore Inside’s express written consent is strictly prohibited. You may not alter, delete, obscure, or conceal any copyright or other notices appearing in Bluecore Inside Content, including any such notices appearing on Bluecore Inside you are permitted to download, transmit, display, print, or reproduce from the Sites.
- License Grant
- License Restrictions
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Sites for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer and mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
- If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from the Sites.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from the Sites.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Sites or any services or materials available through the Sites.
If you wish to make any use of material on the Sites other than that set out in this section, please address your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prohibited Uses
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Bluecore Inside, a Bluecore Inside employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses (or screen names) associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Sites, or which, as determined by us, may harm Bluecore Inside or users of the Sites or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Sites in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Sites or interfere with any other party’s use of the Sites, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Sites.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Sites for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Sites.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Sites for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Sites.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Sites, the server on which the Sites is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Sites.
- Attack the Sites via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Sites.
- User Contributions
The Sites may contain message boards, chat rooms, personal web pages or profiles, forums, bulletin boards, contest, sweepstakes or promotions, and other interactive features (collectively, “Interactive Services“) that allow users to post, submit, publish, display or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, “post“) content or materials (collectively, “User Contributions“) on or through the Sites.
Any User Contribution you post to the Sites will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the Sites, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not Bluecore Inside, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness.
We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Sites.
- Monitoring and Enforcement
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Sites. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY THE COMPANY AND ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we cannot review all material before it is posted on the Sites, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
- Bluecore Inside Content Standards
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations with respect to your use of the Sites and not interfere with the use and enjoyment of the Sites by other users or with the use and enjoyment of the Sites by other users or with our operation and management of the Sites. You will, at all times, provide true, accurate, current, authorized, and complete information when submitting information or materials on the Sites, including, without limitation, information required to be provided through any registration form on the Sites. If any false, inaccurate, untrue, unauthorized or incomplete information is submitted by you, we reserve the right to terminate your access and use of the Sites. You warrant you will not impersonate any other person or entity, whether actual or fictitious, when using the Sites, or defame or otherwise harm any party through your use of the Sites. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree not to upload, download, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any content, including through any attachments thereto, that:
- Contains any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- Promotes sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Is likely to deceive any person.
- Promotes any illegal activity, or advocates, promotes or assists any unlawful act.
- Causes annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or is likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Impersonates any person, or misrepresents your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involves commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter or unsolicited or unauthorized advertising.
- Gives the impression that it emanates from or is endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Intentionally or unintentionally violates regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules or any national or other securities exchange, including without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law.
- Copyright Infringement
Bluecore Inside respects the intellectual property of others, and, particularly as to user generated content in comments, discussion boards or in other user contributed content, as applicable, we ask our users to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide Bluecore Inside the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Sites;
- your address, telephone number and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
Bluecore Inside ’s notice for claims of copyright or intellectual property infringement can be sent to:
#407, St907, Toul Sangke. Russey Keo 12105
By E-Mail: email@example.com